If you are reading this article, I am damn sure that you are a PC gamer or you are someone who takes a keen interest in video games. In this article, I am going to show you how to use Gamecube controller on pc.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic situation, most of us gamers have been stuck at home. The situation has not improved by far. Most countries are still under lockdown, and the Governments are taking serious steps against those who are violating the lockdown protocols.
So it’s the best time for PC gamers to level up their skills, and they can do so if they learn how to use Gamecube controller on pc. Let’s be honest; we all know how difficult it is for pc gamers to play games on pcs without proper controllers.
And the sad part about all of it is that even today, PCs do not come with inbuilt controllers, which makes it extremely crucial for gamers to learn how to use Gamecube controller on PC.
What Is A Gamecube Controller?
Now, as a PC gamer, you may not be knowing what a Gamecube controller is. Don’t worry as in this article I will be explaining to you what a Gamecube controller is and how to use it on pc.
No, a Gamecube is not some cube. Nintendo’s GameCube controller is a controller used for playing games. It comes in different shapes and colors. It is one of the first game controllers that took the gaming industry by storm.
I like Nintendo’s GameCube controller because even though the controllers often look bizarre, they work just fine. Credit goes to the big-sized tactile buttons.
Gamecube Controllers are quite different from conventional game controllers. In most other game controllers, the face buttons are equally placed all over the controller, but in the Gamecube Controller, the A button is beautifully placed in a square design in the middle around which the other buttons orbit.
Nintendo has spent a significant amount of time on the design of the controller. All of these features make Gamecube Controllers extremely unique, and that is exactly the reason why PC gamers love them, and they are willing to learn how to use Gamecube controller on pc.
Does the Bluetooth Gamecube Controller adapter work on a PC?
Yes, it absolutely works on PC. You just need to make sure that you have plugged in the ports. But in this era, they are not coming with any wires, and the new Gamecube controllers are Bluetooth enabled. You can connect it to your PC in just these simple steps.
- Make sure the pairing mode on the controller is on.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to the devices and Printer section.
- Click on add new device.
- You will find your Gamecube Controller there.
- Register as Bluetooth DInput Controller.
This is how you can connect your Gamecube controller on PC and after that, let us learn how to use the Gamecube controller on pc.
The Best Emulator for using Gamecube controller on PC?
But the thing is that they need an emulator; otherwise, PC gamers won’t be able to play this game. The best emulator for using a Gamecube controller on pc is Dolphins.
Personally speaking, I am a huge fan of this emulator as it supports all the games available on the face of the Earth; it also lets you connect Playstation and Xbox adaptors so that you can play the games that are solely exclusive to Xbox and Playstations on PC.
How To Use Gamecube Controller On PC?
It’s been quite a while since the Gamecube controllers were launched. The thing you need to note here is that this controller can be used on Nintendo’s Wii and Wii-U. But people are looking for ways to connect it with a PC, do not worry as I tell you exactly how to do it.
- First, you need to have an emulator. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect the Gamecube controller on pc as the Gamecube controller is only meant for Wii and Wii-U. When it was first launched, it was only used for playing Super Smash Bros and Mario brothers.
- For using it on PC first, you need to connect the GameCube controller to the Adapter and then connect it to the PC; the Adapter is going to be black in color. After connecting it, you need to open the control panel section and add the device. The name of the controller should be WUP-028. Now the next steps are a bit tricky so pay close attention.
- You have to download the driver program for the Gamecube controller called Zadig. After downloading the program, double-click on it and run it as administrator. After installing the program, open it, and click on show all devices.
- After that, you will see a drop-down menu. You will see many options in the drop-down menu. You will have to choose WUP-028 and click on it. Then select on install driver and after confirming it, wait for some time.
- Then you have to install another gaming software called ‘dolphin.’ To make this article short, let’s assume you have already installed dolphins. The next step would be to open the dolphin emulator software and select all the ports that show WUP-028.
Now that you have successfully learned how to use a Gamecube controller on your PC, you can play your favorite Nintendo games like Mario and Super brother on your PC with ease. While games have evolved a lot in recent years, many gamers still long for the good old Nintendo days where they can play super relaxing games like Mario and Super Brothers.
If you are using a Bluetooth-enabled Gamecube controller, you can connect it using Bluetooth. However, if you are using a port-based Gamecube controller then you need to have a controller emulator and Adapter in order to use a Gamecube controller. I hope you have learned how to use Gamecube controller on pc.
- 0123Putlockers And Proxy Servers – All You Need About in 2021
- 13377x Search Engine 2021
- How to Get Fair Skin for Men Naturally in Your Home
- What Is The Lowest Value Of Paper Money Without The Portrait Of A U.S. President?
- Is Mediafire Safe? What Should We Do Then?
- What Is Super Alexa Mode And How To Active It? 2021 Guide