The Daily Notes is a creative space for exchanging relevant ideas, thoughts, and opinions. It’s a publisher’s paradise – a blog where writers, bloggers, and creators can share, discuss, and exchange their stories. As a leading multi niche platform, The Daily Notes seeks to update our readers with the latest happening in the world!
Currently, we are accepting high-quality articles from interested writers, engaged readers, and authors seeking a platform to share their creative ideas with the world. If you want to become a regular contributor, we will publish your Author Bio, a small section at the bottom of your article. You can also add links to your website, Facebook profile, Google+ profile, Twitter profile & LinkedIn profile in your “Author Bio” section.
- Original profile image
- “Author Bio” should contain 15 to 40 words
- No-Follow attribute to the author’s website links
We at The Daily Notes believe content is king! Just ensure that your contribution to The Daily Notes is authentic, fresh, and relevant.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before sharing any article with The Daily Notes, please follow the guidelines mentioned below!
- The content needs to be absolutely authentic, fresh, and free from plagiarism.
- The title of the article needs to be between 40 to 70 characters, relevant, and appropriate.
- The content needs to be at least 500 words long.
- The content can have one or more external links. However, our moderators will review the links and publish only the suitable ones.
- All the links will have a nofollow tag. If you want a dofollow tag, then please get in touch with us.
- Sharing relevant images with your articles is highly recommended. We will only accept images that are royalty-free and has proper credit.
- Once your content gets published, you cannot re-publish the same on any other platform.
Once your content is ready as per the guidelines mentioned above, share it with us at [email protected]. You can email us or use the contact form for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement.