Guest Post Guidelines
We are currently accepting only high quality articles for TheDailyNotes.com, a daily magazine site for authors, writers and engaged readers who want to share their creative ideas with the world. All creative writers who have some amazing pieces written can use TheDailyNotes to share their work.
If you are interested in being a regular contributor, we will publish a short “Author Bio” section at the end of your article, where you can introduce yourself as the author of the article. You can add links to your website, Facebook profile, Google+ profile, Twitter profile & LinkedIn profile in your “Author Bio” section.
- Original profile image
- “Author Bio” should contain 15 to 40 words
- No-Follow attribute to the author’s website links
We, at TheDailyNotes, love and believe all kind of informative and date driven article that can help our readers. Please write the article that is solely focused on quality and related to TheDailyNotes. Else, we aren’t able to publish the article. Just before start writing the article, please check our past articles, categories, and keywords to create a suitable article that may easily get approved.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before sending the article please follow the guidelines
- “Article body” should be 100% unique and fresh.
- “Article Title” should be 40 to 70 characters with appropriate meaning.
- “Article Body” should contain at least 500 words (Five hundred words).
- We accept one or more external links within the “Article Body”. But, our moderators will review all the links, of course, if they find suitable, they will publish.
- Please be reminded all the links back to you will have the nofollow tag. If you wish that your link will have a dofollow tag, please contact us.
- Cool images related to the article is highly recommended. We accept only royalty free images with the proper image credit.
- Once your article is published to our website, you are not able to re-publish to anywhere.
Once your article is ready according to our guidelines please send the article to [email protected].
Use the contact form or email us to [email protected] for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.