Tactical shoes are a very important piece of police equipment. It differs from the usual one in increased comfort in wearing, as well as with improved protection. Police officer boots must meet many conditions. During work, the police spend a lot of time on their feet, so they need comfortable shoes.
Gall’s online store provides many models of police officer boots. It has a variety of designs, colors, and many solutions that affect its comfortable use. A wide range of models makes it easy to choose the police boots that meet your expectations.
Features of tactical boots for police officers
Police shoes should be light and durable, provide protection to the feet from damage, and comfort during long-term wear. Therefore, define a list of properties and benefits that the best police boots should have:
- waterproof: do you need waterproof boots;
- high or small boot: will protection be needed from falling stones, branches, and in general from damage to the lower leg, dislocations;
- oil and petrol resistance: will you be on a slippery surface;
- insulation: will you spend a long time in the cold;
- season: you need winter, summer, or demi-season boots.
These are the main parameters that you should determine when choosing police officer boots. Do not forget that police shoes must provide stability and cushion. Duty boots are ready to perform their task in any condition.
The upper frame of tactical shoes, as a rule, is made of leather or nubuck, and the inside is reinforced with special membrane layers that do not allow water and dirt to pass through and also protect against sudden changes in temperature. The sole is slightly thicker in the heel area and has additional layers on the toe. This is done to protect against injury and punctures.
The individual shape of the shoe and the special lacing of the shaft provide a strong fixation, as well as maximum comfort when worn, which protects the foot from dislocations and bruises. The unique production technology allows you to make shoes absolutely resistant to any aggressive environmental factors. Thus, here are the criteria that will help you when choosing police duty boots:
- Strong and flexible sole with good protection.
- Reliable fixation of the leg is desirable to strengthen the toe.
- Damping properties.
- Strong, wear-resistant material, preferably with a membrane combination.
- Comfortable lacing.
How to choose boots for a policeman with high-quality soles?
Ideally, the sole should be soft, flexible, and yet durable. Unlike street shoes, a policeman needs a sole that is non-slip, provides comfort and protection to the foot, and possibly is oil and gasoline resistant. Pay attention to the height of the sole.
If it is high, it serves as an additional heat insulator and protects the feet from damage from nails, glass, and other sharp objects. Another factor is mobility. With active movement, the leg should move freely with the boot, but the shin and foot should be protected. But if you have to stand in one place for a long time, for example, a shift in frost, then mobility is not as important to you as warm material.
Types of boots for policemen
The choice of tactical boots for the police is very multifaceted. The most important thing is to determine for what purposes and conditions you need the product. There are two main types of tactical police boots:
- Winter boots are designed for powerful protection of the feet in the cold season. The reinforced inner part protects even from the most persistent frosts or heavy rainfall. The lining in the form of a membrane layer provides complete tightness from the penetration of moisture and the growth of bacteria inside the shoe.
- Summer boots are made from lightweight materials such as leather, mesh, nylon, and viscose, as they are best breathable. More time is devoted to the lining, which should not only provide complete comfort and protection but also prevent the appearance of germs inside.
Shoes for law enforcement officers were designed specifically for increased loads and emergency conditions of use for police work. After all, the policeman is obliged to be in it throughout the day, make long, long routes, and move around difficult terrain. That is why police shoes should be light and comfortable, as well as well fixed on the shin, in order to avoid the risk of injury and always keep the foot in good shape.