The hemp plant has been used for thousands of years now, and it’s widely known for its countless benefits. Even though hemp products and strains have been used for a long time and possess a vibrant history of use, they weren’t researched in detail from the very beginning.
Furthermore, even when they were, the research was relatively superficial, and the scientists didn’t have the necessary tools and means to examine each detail of this unique plant.
Nowadays, we know much more about cannabis and hemp flowers. With better technology and advanced science, we’re familiar with numerous features of this special plant.
For example, hemp has many different strains, all with its own aromas, terpene combinations, effects, and benefits. Each strain is almost like a new plant with different features. Cherry Wine is just one of numerous strains, and we’re going to say something more about it here.
About Cherry Wine Hemp Flower:
Cherry Wine hemp flower has small to medium green buds with sparkly crystals on the surface and filled with resin. This hemp strain is the end-result of mixing The Wife and Charlotte’s Cherries hemp strains. As its name suggests, the Cherry Wine strain is rich in the fruity cherry aroma blended with pink skunk overtones.
Cherry Wine is rich in CBD content and low in THC content. This hemp strain is always under 0.3% THC, meaning it’s legal in most countries worldwide, thus easier to get your hands on.
Additionally, high CBD content maximizes this strain’s health benefits, making Cherry Wine a perfect natural treatment for all kinds of illnesses and conditions.
Cherry Wine Terpenes:
Cherry Wine strain contains numerous beneficial terpenes that affect its aroma, taste, scent, and sensation. However, here we’ll only mention terpenes that dominate in this fruity and refreshing strain.
- Beta-caryophyllene – has a woody, peppery, and spicy aroma. It’s beneficial for treating inflammation, anxiety, and pain. Additionally, this terpene lowers the intensity of spasms and seizures.
- Terpinolene – is a refreshing, citrusy terpene with uplifting and energizing effects. It’s known to improve mood and successfully combat anxiety and depression. Besides its positive effects on the mind, terpinolene also has antioxidant, anti-fungal, and antibacterial effects.
- Humulene – is a natural terpene with subtle earthy and woody notes. This herbal aroma has several benefits for a healthier body, including anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Myrcene – has a unique musky, herbal, and woody aroma. Besides its calming effects, myrcene is also successful in battling inflammation, poor blood circulation, chronic pain, and even osteoarthritis.
- Linalool – is famous for its calming and soothing effects. With its sedative and therapeutic properties, linalool is perfect for treating stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Limonene – is a terpene often responsible for the citrusy, juicy, but sour aroma of many products. This terpene can treat bronchitis, reduce elevated blood sugar and cholesterol. With its calming effects, Limonene can elevate mood, decrease stress, anxiety, and depression.
All these terpenes give Cherry Wine a sugary aroma with a twist. This strain, located squarely between Indica and Sativa, has a sweet-sour fruity sensation blended with an earthy element reminiscing pine.
Cherry Wine Effects:
As a hybrid, Cherry Wine is packed with CBD from Charlotte’s Cherries, while The Wife enables Cherry Wine to produce high resin levels. As a result, Cherry Wine is bursting with CBD and rich flavor while maintaining high quality and providing outstanding effects.
Besides its beautiful appearance, this hemp strain has much more to offer. Because of its hybridity, Cherry Wine has various effects on the body. It provides ultimate relaxation while still offering its users a euphoric effect.
- Euphoric – The limonene terpene present in the Cherry Wine strain is known for its uplifting and mood-boosting effects. This is the responsible terpene that gives Cherry Wine a strong euphoric and boosting effect without getting you high.
- Relaxing – The pinene and linalool terpenes contribute to the relaxing and soothing effects of Cherry Wine. The therapeutic and calming sensation is bound to calm anyone who tries this strain.
- Focused – Some users even found out Cherry Wine helped them stay focused for a more extended period, providing them with concentration and clarity.
Cherry Wine Uses:
Because of the high CBD concentration, Cherry Wine is used for treating countless conditions. For example, its therapeutic and soothing effects are great for combating anxiety, stress, and depression, but some physical issues too. It helps with muscle soreness and post-workout recovery while proving successful in battling chronic pain as well.
However, Cherry Wine is great for general health, so many users take it for maintaining overall well-being.
All in all, Cherry Wine is a potent hemp strain with powerful effects. Its high CBD content is responsible for the numerous health benefits it has on the human body. However, as a hybrid, this strain also provides euphoric effects besides the health benefits.
The combination of beneficial properties blended with the strong euphoric effect is why so many people choose Cherry Wine.
- Do Topical CBD Products Work?
- Questions to Ask Before Ordering CBD Delivery in San Diego
- 7 Things to Look for When Buying the Best CBD Hemp Flower for Sale
- Why Is a CBD Test Important?