Are you searching for Dr. Perez’s Easy Digest reviews from the UK? Are capsules from the easy digest safe to take? What are the customer feedbacks about these capsules?
Let’s discuss these queries in detail.
In the United Kingdom, many people are suffering from poor digestion problems. And some of the common complaints are bloating, heartburn, diarrhea, and constipation. Hence these issues can be treatable with lifestyle measures.
This is the reason why people are willing to try some of the capsules, that can help them to prevent common digestion problems. Now, let’s know why people consider digestion tablets such as Easy Digest by Dr. Perez.
What Is Easy Digest?
Easy Digestive supplements are designed by the e-Health Labs and claimed to help in digestion with all food types. This product is made in the USA and contains around eighteen super digestive enzymes such as Pancreatic, Lipase, Amylase, etc. It is available on Amazon, and if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can claim a refund.
Therefore according to Dr. Perez, his easily digestible supplements can help to reduce fatigue, enhance energy levels, help with indigestion, reduce bloating, and much more.
However, there are many bad reviews against these capsules. They claim that easy digest is completely a fake product, and you must not buy them at any cost.
Dr. Perez Easy Digest Product Specifications
For the easy digest reviews, you have to first start with the product’s specifications and requirements hence you will understand how the product will taste and how useful the product is.
While researching easy digest Dr. Perez’s capsules, we found the following specifications:
- Maximum 6 doses are advised for consuming
- The weight of the product is 45.36 grams
- It has no taste
- It contains no fragrance
- You can take 2-3 capsules daily
- The product contains eighteen capsules
- The ingredients are purely vegetarian
- These digestive capsules are available in the market.
Easy Digest Enzymes – Explained in Detail
The easy digest contains digestive enzymes that can help to break down all food types into nutrients. Let’s discuss in detail all the enzymes present in Easy Digest.
- Xylanase: Helps digest plant wall fiber
- Protease: Helps digest protein
- Phytase: Helps digest phytic acid in grains and nuts
- Pectinase: Helps digest vegetables and fruits
- Papain: Helps digest proteins
- Malt Diastase: Helps digest carbohydrates from grains
- Lipase: Helps digest fats
- Lactase: Helps digest milk sugar
- Invertase: Helps digest sucrose
- Hemicellulase: Helps digest carbohydrates in plant foods
- Glucoamylase: Helps digest carbohydrates
- Cellulase: Helps digest plant wall and fiber
- Bromelain: Helps digest proteins
- Beta Glucanase: Helps digest grains and fiber
- Amylase: Helps digest carbohydrates
- Alpha Galactosidase: Helps digest vegetables, legumes, and beans.
Easy Digest Pros
Some of the top advantages of Easy Digest capsules, according to the customer reviews, are described below:
- It helps with energy levels
- Repairs your cell
- Improves energy levels
- Reduces tiredness
- It helps with indigestion and constipation
- Reduces bloating
- It is gluten-free
- Easy to digest
- Increases digestive heat
- It helps to promote weight loss
- Completely vegetarian product
- Allows you to improve your digestion
Easy Digest Cons
You must also consider the cons of the easy digest so that you can save yourself from certain symptoms, particularly if you are allergic to some kind of ingredients.
- Not suitable for kids
- You cannot consider it as an alternative for maintaining a diet
- The product is not approved yet
- The results are not guaranteed in any way
Docteur Perez Raphael Easy Digest Capsule – Customer Reviews
According to customer reviews on Docteur Perez Raphael easy digest capsule, after three weeks of taking the supplement daily, the following effects are expected:
After I started to consume it, my stomach bloating problems entirely vanished. I am taking 2 pills a day before my brunch. As often, I skip my lunch and make a heavy breakfast. My belly-bloating problems are noticeably reduced. Still, now I do not experience any signs of the side effects. That is the reason I give the five into five marks for this digestive medicine.
- Long-lasting and stable weight loss
- Reduction of abdominal fat
- Reduction of digestive problems
The manufacturer of this product claims that their easy digest capsules can be the best solution for gut poisoning syndrome. It is because around 80% of the population is a victim of gut poisoning.
Some of the top ingredients in this capsule are Zinc, Berberine, Absinthe, L-Glutamine, Magnesium, etc. These ingredients are suitable for digestion issues. Thus, the company is legit, but many customers are not satisfied with the product.
Declaimer: All theses information regarding the easy digest capsules are entirely ingredients and the facts based.If you are facing any trouble after consuming it. It is better to seek help from a professional medical practitioner.
What Is The Cost Of Easy Digest?
Easy digest comes in various packages and units. Here are the costs of the easy digest. Many of the retailers are giving discounts on medicines. I am giving you a glimpse of the prices of the per-unit prices.
- £16.07 per unit. (Available in the 3 unit packages)
- £15.91 per unit. (Available in the 5 unit packages)
- £15.58 per unit. (Available in the 10 unit packages)
The Final Verdict
According to our research on easy digest reviews, we came to know that the product has both positive and negative responses from buyers. Some are happy and satisfied with the product and vice versa. The above-listed information is described in detail about the legacy of the product and whether it is safe to use or not.